jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

integrante # 3




I was born in texcoco in 1994, I had happy chidrood together my parents , I was in the kínder garden named niños héroes when I was 4 years , I remember many festivals and participations in this year was so funny
when I was 6 years I started the elementary school one new experience, a huge school and bad teachers the only I liked was had some beautiful girs that school was so especial because in all the years I knew my true friends the people you can belive and had good times and I knew many histories,but was so difficult because in my last year I had to say good bye, but in de junior school woo was big change, many things new , and funny, in the workshops and the girls the first cigarette, the first beer and other things, was funny, my first high school was the high school N° 14 only 1 semester was funny in my 2nd semester I start in the high school incorporated to the normal of texcoco and is so funny because I knew my friends and we made many things and is happy

I like the music: like tecthonick, rock, hard core, and other like this, Ilike eat ice cream and I love sponge bob square pants.
I dislike the musiclike : the regeaton, the rap, and I hate the people vain.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario