jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

integrante #4


my name is laura my last name is pineda I was born on tuesday 13 september my father is Ernesto Pineda and my momther is Lilia Angel.


I have 2 brothers one named Diego has 17 ublado years old and my other borther is 12 years old and his name is Sergio Eduardo my family and I live in the locality Panoyan.


When i was 4 years old i study the kinder garden where i learned to draw in the school named "Albarran" and have to cut song ofr children of all I still remeber those days as something beautiful.


I left the kinder garden as & yeares in 2000 and immediately from the elementary school wing Netzahualcoyolt curse much of my childhood in these 4 wall that now sadlyonly remember great teachers who were engaged in my education an all learning new things.


All those years after the graduation and started themy education in my formal juniors school number 130 netzahualcoyolt 3 years of my life that happened .


In those three years I meet people that I marked my life as a great boyfriend who will never forget os stop loving.


In 2009 finished my juniors school I studied my schoo exam and pass currently study in the high school incoporated to the normal of texcoco. Second half and I will fighting for happiness will find you.

I have great firneds to have fun and laugh a lot my dreams for all I want in life even now do not know what life holds for me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario