jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

integrante # 6




hello my name is Katherine Rios Ruano, I was bonr in 1994 I'm from Mexico and I live in Sn Vicente Chicoloapan.


I'm 16 years old and my birthday is in april 29


at the age of 5 years betwen the kinder garden "Mickye Mouse" my first teacher was the teacher Lourdes, my bets friend was Edward my favorite color was the blue and my favorite candy was the lolly pot.


at the age of 6 between the elementary school had the name "college Issac Newton" was my favorite teacher Rocio and my favorite program TV was the teletubies and my best friend was Diana.


then enter to the elemntary school my best friend was vanessa my first teacher was Rene


My favorite subject was the English in my free time i was played soccer this stage was one of the best experience I had.


when i was 15 years old I started the high school and my first teacher was the teacher carolina I'm a student from the high school incorporated to the nomarl of texcoco in my free times I like listen music, watch the tv and movies going out whit my family and others.


I dislike do my bed and the homework, my favorite color are the blue, pink, purple. i would like travel to praga and my favorite movie is Romeo and Julieta

1 comentario: