jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

integrante # 8



Hi!!!


I'm Brenda Roblez Sanchez, I'm from Mexico, I'm fifteen years old I was born in Februray, 24th of 1995 I'm tall and slim with thin skin. i have a sister and a borther. we live with our parents.


when I was a kid I i went to the kinder garden I was three years old, when I was a kid I went to the elementary school I was five years old, when I was a adolescent I went to the junios school I was eleven years old I'm study in the high school incoporated to the normal of texcoco.


when i was a kid I bought candies and a delicius pizza. when I was a kid I could sing in the shower. when I was a kid I couldn'tride a bike and I couldn't cook someting because i think is so difficult. when I was a kid I couldn't wash the dishes.


I like listen music, my favorite song is I knew I loved is nice. My favorite color is the pink, mi hobbies are listen music, watch the TV and check my e mails, this is very important. my best friends are Katherine, Karen, Claudia, Margarita and Cynthia.


I dislike do the laundry and iron the clothes is boring I hate drink milk and I dislike do my bed, wash the windows, or take out the trash sickening

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario