jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

integrante # 5




hello my name is Luis Antonio Ramírez Romero, i´m 16 years old, and i'm a studetn of the high school incorporated to the nomarl of texcoco, I like the football and listen music, I will describe my life: I born in October 13 on 1994, I was to the kinder garden named "huemac" when I was 4, 5 and 6 years, my first teacher was maria and she was a great teacher when i was that age I was the god boy in the pastorela, I remember I started to learn how writte and how draw andf the more little numbers, and other things like the colors I was in 2 school to the elementary school the first school was the named Manuel Doblado in that school I was 5 years when I was 6 , 7, 8, 9 ,10 I remember my best firend was Juan Carlos Giovanni and Francisco when i was to the elementary school i leran to read play soccer and other sports I every day played soccer, when I was 10 years I was changed of school o the school named the vegas in mjy last year of elementary school my best friends was Chrystofer, Noe and Silverio, I remenber my last friends was so funny and happy. my first teacher was the teacher Maria de los Angeles and my lats teacher was the teacher Rodolfo when i was 10 years I started to play football in the team named toritos and of of the elementary school i started the junios school in the juniors school was so different bcuase i had more hours of school and more teacher i was in the ESFIR and my first teacher was the teacher Cipriano I hated the subject Civic and Etic because i had a teacher so boring, my friends was ulises jorge and Luis roberto I was so good times with they then I was a student from the high school incorporated to the nomarl of texcoco and now I studying my 2nd year.




I like lisaten music, read, and watch the TV


I dislike do the dishes, take out the trash and do my bed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario