jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

integrante # 7




I was born in the day 7th june 1994. my name is Amairani Robles Pelaez I was baptized the day 1th of october 1994. 7 june 1997 was my birthday # 3 this same day wasmy first drunkenness.


in 1998 was the kinder garden "Amado nervo" my first teacher was the teacher georgina and rosaelia my best friend was brenda cabrera.


in the 2000 my elementary school was the alfredo del mazro velez my first teacher were marisol and angelina and my best freinds was brenda cabrera and selene hernadez in the 2003 i did my first communion in company of my brother miasel was the 21th june in 2005 my mother changed me elementary school to the named lic benito juarez and my first teacher was the teacher Julia and m y best friend was Rubi.


in 2006 was the juniors school teh named ESFIR my facorite teacher was the teacher Sergio Lopez Guinea my best friends was brenda cabrera saul angeles victor yaret and katia, was the part of the marching band in 2008 was irvin alonso my boyfriend he was my firts love. in 2009 was my XV years party it was fantastic the day 6 june to the 9 of june.


in 2009 I satarted the high school incorporated to the normal of texcoco my favorite teacher was the teacher belmonte my best friends were brenda cabrera saul katia elia and sergio my boyfriend was angel palomino. in 2010 i nave 16 years during the three semester of high school, I working in a pharmacy located in tepexpan.


I like the colors ; black, white, pink, purple, turquise and red, i love the stars and forbbiden love are Nick Jonas and Sterling Knight.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario