viernes, 29 de octubre de 2010

integrante # 10




hello my name is Margairta Arcelia Romero Rojas, im 16 years old, my telephone number is 0523471950 and my e-mail address is maguito lower dash sonrics at hotmail dot com.
I was born in March 1 1994, my hobby is listen to music and read a books, I like cakes, I dislike wash the dishes and make my bed, my favorite group is Hello Seahorse!
In my free time I watch TV and movies and walk in any place. My favorite TV program is Grey’s Anatomy I love the dresses I dislike the pets. My favorite food is Japanese and Mexican food.
When I was a kid I went to kinder garden called Juan Ruiz de Alarcon, I remember my first teacher was Nadia and my favorite TV program was Sailor Moon and Ranma ½.
When I was six I started the elementary school , I could played all day with my friends and never tired, I couldn’t watch TV in the night, I bought a candies and them I was ate a lot off candies, I could jumped in my bed .
When I was thirteen I was started the junior school called Guadalupe Victoria in the first day I met my best friends were Lizeth, Mariana and Diana.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario